If you have rented your router through CDE Lightband we can provide you with you WiFi password. If you would like to change your WiFi password, please contact Technical Support or follow these steps:
- On a laptop or desktop computer, type 10.250.1.1 into the URL bar.
- Enter user for the name and password.
- Locate the menu on the left side of the page and click Configuration
- Click on Wireless
- Select a radio to edit (either 2.4 or 5.8)
- You can change your WiFi name using the SSID text box
- Click Security in the left menu and use the WPA passphrase text box to change your WiFi password
NOTE: Your wireless password must be at least 8 characters, and is case-sensitive.
Provided your own router?
If you really can’t remember your WiFi password and there are no notes or cards with it written down on somewhere, you’ll have to reset your router. Use a paperclip to press the hidden switch in the pin hole on the back of your router for 30 seconds. It should then default to factory settings. Once the router is reset, you may need to go through a process to re-create those wireless networks to connect to. Please refer to the manufacturer's user manual or set-up guide for device-specific instructions.