Make sure your Set Top Box is turned on and that all wires connected to it are secure. There should be three connections to your Set Top Box (power, Ethernet, and signal cable)
- If you see a red light on the front of your box, it means that it is receiving power but is in standby mode. Simply press the power button on your Lightband remote to turn the box on.
- If you see a blue light on the front of your box that is solid, then your box is powered on and ready to go. Certain boxes may have a green light instead of a blue light. A blue light that is flashing means that the box is loading.
- If there is NO light on the front of the box, please contact Technical Support right away. There may be a power issue with your box and we may need to replace it.
Note: Depending on the specific model of your Set-top box, the colors and placement of the lights may vary.
If the STB is on, then your TV may be on the incorrect input. Use the Diagram to match the TV’s input channel with the types of cables used.
How to change the input/source
- To change the input it is best to use the remote that came with your TV set.
- Remotes supplied by CDE do have input selection buttons, but the remote must be programmed to the TV first.
- Common names for the input selection button are: Input, Source, Input Select, Source Select, AV, and TV/video
- Verify that the selected input on-screen matches that input connection from your Set-top box to your TV