Accessing the Voicemail System for the First Time:
- From your digital voice phone, dial *62 or your phone number.
- The default pass code is 4227
- When prompted, enter a new pass code
- Re-enter the same new pass code at the prompt
- If your new pass code is accepted, you will hear “your password has been changed successfully”
- When prompted, record your name/voicemail
- Press the # key
- Once in the system, you will hear “Welcome to your Voice Messaging System. If you are not calling from your home phone, press the * key.”
Accessing Voicemail while at Home or Away:
- From any phone, dial your phone number.
- Press * to access your voicemail, once your recording picks up.
- Enter your pass code at the prompt.