There are a number of reasons why you might not be able to see your wireless network on the list of available networks from the system menu.
- If no networks are shown on the list, your device's WiFi could be turned off, or it may not be working properly. Make sure it is turned on or try turning it off then back on to refresh.
- You could be out of range of the network. Try moving closer to the wireless base station/router and see if the network appears in the list after a while.
- The list of wireless networks takes time to update. If you have just turned on your device or moved to a different location, wait a minute or so and then check if the network has appeared on the list.
- Make sure the WPS (WiFi) button on the router is in the on position.
- Check that the name of your WiFi network has not defaulted to the original network name and password (which should be located on the bottom of your router). If this is the case the router has defaulted to its factory settings and may need to be set-up again.